The phone line powered 401 Series Sentry Emergency Phone fits right into most existing telephone cabinets.
This fully ADA compliant phone meets all safety standards by providing the built-in features necessary to promptly connect, identify, and respond to calls for assistance. The momentary press of the phone activation button puts it all into motion! An automatic dialer is provided to dial out to an auxiliary location.
Multiple phone numbers can be programmed that will sequentially cycle through if there is no answer or a busy signal is detected.
Weather Protection Upgrade
The weather protected model is conformal coated to protect the phone circuit board from moisture, thermal shock, static, vibration, and contamination. All mechanical wire connections are upgraded to soldered connections, and the microphone & Mylar speaker are both weather resistant
- Fully ADA Compiant
- Two Voice Announcement Messages
- Vandal Resistant
- Hands-free Speakerphone
- Five number automatic dialer
- Braille Label & Visual Indicator
- On-site & Remote Programming
- Automatic Answer & Shut-off
- Non-volatile memory
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Elevators & Areas of Refuge
- Wheelchair lifts
- Parking garages
- Gated areas, Secured Entries & Hallways
- Campuses & Security
- Hospitals & Government Buildings
- Airports & Malls