The K-Tech 401 Series Emergency Kit Phone can replace the electronics of nearly any phone line powered ADA elevator phone.
The circuit board has four 3M VHB stand-offs, meaning you can place it anywhere. The microphone too is self adhering for a variety of placements. Each kit includes all the wiring and parts necessary for a fully functioning phone.
This fully ADA compliant phone meets all safety standards by providing the built-in features necessary to promptly connect, identify, and respond to calls for assistance. The momentary press of the phone activation button puts it all into motion! An automatic dialer is provided to dial out to an auxiliary location.
Multiple phone numbers can be programmed that will sequentially cycle through if there is no answer or a busy signal is detected.
- Fully ADA Compiant
- Two Voice Announcement Messages
- Vandal Resistant
- Hands-free Speakerphone
- Five number automatic dialer
- Braille Label & Visual Indicator
- On-site & Remote Programming
- Automatic Answer & Shut-off
- Non-volatile memory
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Elevators & Areas of Refuge
- Wheelchair lifts
- Parking garages
- Gated areas, Secured Entries & Hallways
- Campuses & Security
- Hospitals & Government Buildings
- Airports & Malls