The phone line powered 401 Series Liberator Emergency Phone has a low profile which makes it ideal for installations where space is limited or cutting a hole is not possible or economical.
This fully ADA compliant phone meets all safety standards by providing the built-in features necessary to promptly connect, identify, and respond to calls for assistance. The momentary press of the phone activation button puts it all into motion! An automatic dialer is provided to dial out to an auxiliary location.
Multiple phone numbers can be programmed that will sequentially cycle through if there is no answer or a busy signal is detected.
- Specialty Finishes Available
- Fully ADA Compiant
- Two Voice Announcement Messages
- Vandal Resistant
- Hands-free Speakerphone
- Five number automatic dialer
- Braille Label & Visual Indicator
- On-site & Remote Programming
- Automatic Answer & Shut-off
- Non-volatile memory
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Elevators & Areas of Refuge
- Wheelchair lifts
- Parking garages
- Gated areas, Secured Entries & Hallways
- Campuses & Security
- Hospitals & Government Buildings
- Airports & Malls