K-Tech's American made K-Weigh elevator load weighing & performance system includes our low output control box along with 4 of our high capacity rope sensors. The easy-to-install rope sensors mount to your elevator's cables to measure the car's total hanging weight as well and the in-car load.
This system communicates with the elevator's controller via CAN 11-bit messaging, has a selectable baud rate, and includes an optional 0-5 VDC analog output. The metal control box enclosure is 1X Nema rated and includes a power supply.
For higher accuracy, this system is upgrade-able to 8 rope sensors in total.
- Controller Independent Overload Detection
- Optimize Traffic Flow
- Ensure Passenger Safety
- Provide a Smooth & Comfortable Ride
- Conserve Energy & Reduce Maintenance
- Provide Equipment Protection
- Minimize Starts & Stops
- Help Cancel Fake Hall Calls
- Facilitate Efficient Trips
- Eliminate Lag Time On Starts
- Provide Smooth Acceleration & Deceleration
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.